Master Choa Kok Sui's Arhatic Yoga
Arhatic Yoga is a highly advanced spiritual technology that accelerates the evolution of the soul. It is a synthesis of yoga techniques including powerful meditations, character building and breathing techniques integrated into an easy step-by-step system to rapidly and safely accelerate your spiritual development.
"Arhatic Yoga is not a religion, it is non-sectarian and simply leads you to the truth." - Master Choa Kok Sui
“Arhatic” comes from the word “Arhat” which refers to a highly evolved being. “Yoga” basically means union and refers to the union of the personality and the soul. This advanced yoga system was given by Mahaguruji Mei Ling to Master Choa Kok Sui. It has origins from China, India and Tibet. In addition to being an advanced technique practiced by Spiritual Initiates, it also synthesises and integrates all yogas. Learn and experience the essence and powers of the 7 yogas: Raja yoga, Karma yoga, Laya/Kundalini yoga, Gnana yoga, Bhakti yoga, Mantra yoga and simplified Hatha yoga.
What people are saying about Arhatic Yoga:
"Arhatic yoga is not just about meditation for me. It has given me the opportunity to go within myself on a deeper level to heal, grow and expand my consciousness in a way that nothing else could. I had previously meditated for many years and had some beautiful divine experiences but none of that compared to what I discovered about myself in the Arhatic practice.
It has opened me up to deeper levels of self love, compassion, forgiveness, acceptance and most of all reconnecting back to the divine oneness. On top of this I have received phenomenal experiences in meditation that no words can truly articulate what it was like. You just have to experience it for yourself.
Arhatic yoga is a game changer. If you are seriously looking to start your spiritual journey, change your life for the better or deepen your spiritual existence then I highly recommend ArhaticYoga." - Sarah E.
"Since I started Arhatic Practice 2 years ago I found my life changing in many ways. I was more observant of my behaviour, actions and thoughts. Things I wanted became easier to achieve because I had more energy and became aware of the energy I was giving out that previously was not in alignment with my goals. Arhatic Yoga has taught me how to be more centred and open hearted, it has allowed me to recognise and refine my actions and thoughts that were not serving me.
I have grown a lot since I started my practice and have learnt to control my life and not let my life control me. I am happier, have more clarity and much more energy and see life through a different lens. I gained a deeper understanding of complicated spiritual topics as well because the practice increased my ability to learn and understand. It also increased my awareness, so natural gifts became easier to switch on, clairvoyance starts to become more fine tuned. I became more sensitive to subtle energies so my Pranic Healing became stronger, I am now able to heal with more confidence and clarity and it continues to grow more and more." - Tiffany L.
During Ahatic Yoga practise, you will first undertake the purification of the physical, etheric, astral, and mental bodies. Then the chakras are substantially activated in a secret sequence to safely and effectively awaken and then circulate the Kundalini energy throughout the body.
This technique is practiced by very advanced and evolved yogis.
It is the foundation for building the much coveted "Golden Body"!
The system has been designed in such a way that makes it possible to pursue the spiritual path while living a “normal life.” When practicing Arhatic Yoga you don't need to abandon your normal life, career and relationships to develop spiritually. It also helps you further cope with daily difficulties and challenges of contemporary lifestyle.
What you will learn:
- Arhatic Kundalini Yoga Meditation: This special meditation moves the Soul Energy through a series of energy channels called the "microcosmic orbit". Circulating the Soul Energy helps extract the "ancient seeds", pent-up emotions and negative crystallized thought patterns. Open the microcosmic orbit in less than 45 minutes. With an advanced technique not taught to the public, you can open these pathways safely to allow the Kundalini energy to flow, nourish and activate the chakras.
- Meditation on the Soul: The various levels of this meditation increase the ability of the meditator to reach a greater degree of alignment and a more deeply satisfying connection with the Higher Soul. (Raja Yoga)
- Arhatic Dhyan: This advanced meditation enables the practitioner to develop through the practice of prolonged Stillness and Awareness. Regular practice also develops the ability for the meditator to better remember their inner experiences while meditating.
- Transmutation of Sexual Energy. This enables the practitioner to enhance creativity, as well as develop more accurate intuition and sharpness of mind.
- Effortlessly diffuse crippling negative emotions to allow the Soul to control the astral & mental bodies.
- Increase your charisma, healing powers, and other positive qualities as your chakras and aura increase in size and power.
- Learn how to recognise the 10 different "Kundalini Syndrome" symptoms and their remedies. This is caused by the rapid materialisation of negative karma and latent tendencies. These problems could be eliminated or substantially reduced if the Mental, Astral, and Etheric bodies are prepared through appropriate purification techniques taught by Master Choa Kok Sui.
- Be part of a group where you can experience fellowship. Be nurtured in a spiritual environment with regular meetings, updates, weekend retreats and spiritual coaching . Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui also gives you the opportunity to undertake higher initiations as your bodies get acclimated to higher spiritual currents.
Arhatic Yoga encompasses all you need to know about your spiritual development with safe, easy yet powerful techniques to accelerate it.
All you need to do is to make yourself available for the course, practice the teachings and the techniques and enjoy the fruits.
(prerequisite, Basic Pranic Healing, Advanced Pranic Healing and Pranic Psychotherapy OR Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul
Arhatic Yoga Preparatory Level: 1 & 2 Dec, 2018
Instructor: Master Hector Ramos
Time: 9:30am - 6:30pm Please arrive Saturday by 9:15am to complete registration
Arhatic Yoga Preparatory Level Class Fee:
Repeat Student $385
Click here to Register for Arhatic Yoga Preparatory Level
Click here to view all class dates